Furry Multiverse RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Easter Bunny

2 posters

Go down

Easter Bunny Empty Easter Bunny

Post by BethTheBunny Sun Apr 05, 2015 3:12 pm

Beth sat on a park bench and watched her siblings as they searched for the elusive Easter eggs. She glanced over to where her mother and father were helping the younger ones find the hidden treasures. She sighed and stretched her arms. "I'm so bored," she muttered.
BethTheBunny
BethTheBunny
Pup

Character sheet
Characters Names:
Short Descriptions:
Character Inventories:

Back to top Go down

Easter Bunny Empty Re: Easter Bunny

Post by Ember Thu Apr 16, 2015 2:23 pm

BethTheBunny wrote:Beth sat on a park bench and watched her siblings as they searched for the elusive Easter eggs. She glanced over to where her mother and father were helping the younger ones find the hidden treasures. She sighed and stretched her arms. "I'm so bored," she muttered.

Celeste kept dodging back and forth to evade the many feet that kept hopping about around her. 'Now where is that little goofball when you need her?' she thought looking around for Glimmer. Celeste had wandered into the park after seeing all the brightly colored eggs scattered around, glinting in the sun. Her curiosity got the better of her and she didn't notice the bunny children. She narrowly missed being stepped on by another passing foot. "Hey! Watch where you're going!" She squeaked.
Ember
Ember
Admin

Character sheet
Characters Names:
Short Descriptions:
Character Inventories:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Embers-Mixed-Media-Artwork/648101

Back to top Go down

Post by BethTheBunny Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:09 pm

Ember wrote:
BethTheBunny wrote:Beth sat on a park bench and watched her siblings as they searched for the elusive Easter eggs. She glanced over to where her mother and father were helping the younger ones find the hidden treasures. She sighed and stretched her arms. "I'm so bored," she muttered.

Celeste kept dodging back and forth to evade the many feet that kept hopping about around her. 'Now where is that little goofball when you need her?' she thought looking around for Glimmer. Celeste had wandered into the park after seeing all the brightly colored eggs scattered around, glinting in the sun. Her curiosity got the better of her and she didn't notice the bunny children. She narrowly missed being stepped on by another passing foot. "Hey! Watch where you're going!" She squeaked.

Beth raised an eye brow when she spotted the little mouse who was dodging her hyperactive siblings. She hopped off the bench and walked over to help the poor thing. "Yo, Sara, watch where your going," called to one of her sisters who just narrowly missed stepping on the mouse. Beth quickly scooped up the little creature before any more of her siblings could terrorize it. "Sorry about that," she nervously laughed as she carried the mouse to a quieter part of the park.
BethTheBunny
BethTheBunny
Pup

Character sheet
Characters Names:
Short Descriptions:
Character Inventories:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:17 pm

Ember wrote:Celeste kept dodging back and forth to evade the many feet that kept hopping about around her. 'Now where is that little goofball when you need her?' she thought looking around for Glimmer. Celeste had wandered into the park after seeing all the brightly colored eggs scattered around, glinting in the sun. Her curiosity got the better of her and she didn't notice the bunny children. She narrowly missed being stepped on by another passing foot. "Hey! Watch where you're going!" She squeaked.

BethTheBunny wrote:Beth raised an eye brow when she spotted the little mouse who was dodging her hyperactive siblings. She hopped off the bench and walked over to help the poor thing. "Yo, Sara, watch where you're going," called to one of her sisters who just narrowly missed stepping on the mouse. Beth quickly scooped up the little creature before any more of her siblings could terrorize it. "Sorry about that," she nervously laughed as she carried the mouse to a quieter part of the park.

Celeste squeaked in surprise as she felt furry hands scoop her up. "Sorry about that." Celeste glanced up to see who had saved her from the rampaging feet. She regained her composure as she realized it was just one of the older bunnies. "Thanks" she said curtly brushing herself off. She was upset that she had to be rescued and even more so that she got herself in this predicament.
Ember
Ember
Admin

Character sheet
Characters Names:
Short Descriptions:
Character Inventories:

Back to top Go down

Post by BethTheBunny Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:20 pm

Ember wrote:

Ember wrote:Celeste kept dodging back and forth to evade the many feet that kept hopping about around her. 'Now where is that little goofball when you need her?' she thought looking around for Glimmer. Celeste had wandered into the park after seeing all the brightly colored eggs scattered around, glinting in the sun. Her curiosity got the better of her and she didn't notice the bunny children. She narrowly missed being stepped on by another passing foot. "Hey! Watch where you're going!" She squeaked.

BethTheBunny wrote:Beth raised an eye brow when she spotted the little mouse who was dodging her hyperactive siblings. She hopped off the bench and walked over to help the poor thing. "Yo, Sara, watch where you're going," called to one of her sisters who just narrowly missed stepping on the mouse. Beth quickly scooped up the little creature before any more of her siblings could terrorize it. "Sorry about that," she nervously laughed as she carried the mouse to a quieter part of the park.

Celeste squeaked in surprise as she felt furry hands scoop her up. "Sorry about that." Celeste glanced up to see who had saved her from the rampaging feet. She regained her composure as she realized it was just one of the older bunnies. "Thanks" she said curtly brushing herself off. She was upset that she had to be rescued and even more so that she got herself in this predicament.

Beth sat down in a small clearing, far away from her siblings and set the mouse down. "Sorry for my siblings. They can be a bit of a paw full sometimes."  She laughed nervously. "Any who, my name is Beth!"
BethTheBunny
BethTheBunny
Pup

Character sheet
Characters Names:
Short Descriptions:
Character Inventories:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:49 pm

Ember wrote:Celeste squeaked in surprise as she felt furry hands scoop her up. "Sorry about that." Celeste glanced up to see who had saved her from the rampaging feet. She regained her composure as she realized it was just one of the older bunnies. "Thanks" she said curtly brushing herself off. She was upset that she had to be rescued and even more so that she got herself in this predicament.

BethTheBunny wrote:Beth sat down in a small clearing, far away from her siblings and set the mouse down. "Sorry for my siblings. They can be a bit of a paw full sometimes."  She laughed nervously. "Any who, my name is Beth!"

Celeste eyed Beth cautiously as she straightened her dress. "Celeste," she said shortly. "Celeste Whitaker." She looked at Beth curiously. "Are you the rabbit Ember keeps talking about and had befriend?" She asked.
Ember
Ember
Admin

Character sheet
Characters Names:
Short Descriptions:
Character Inventories:

Back to top Go down

Post by BethTheBunny Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:28 pm

Ember wrote:

Ember wrote:Celeste squeaked in surprise as she felt furry hands scoop her up. "Sorry about that." Celeste glanced up to see who had saved her from the rampaging feet. She regained her composure as she realized it was just one of the older bunnies. "Thanks" she said curtly brushing herself off. She was upset that she had to be rescued and even more so that she got herself in this predicament.

BethTheBunny wrote:Beth sat down in a small clearing, far away from her siblings and set the mouse down. "Sorry for my siblings. They can be a bit of a paw full sometimes."  She laughed nervously. "Any who, my name is Beth!"

Celeste eyed Beth cautiously as she straightened her dress. "Celeste," she said shortly. "Celeste Whitaker." She looked at Beth curiously. "Are you the rabbit Ember keeps talking about and had befriend?" She asked.

"You know Ember?" Beth smiled widely.
BethTheBunny
BethTheBunny
Pup

Character sheet
Characters Names:
Short Descriptions:
Character Inventories:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:54 pm

Ember wrote:Celeste eyed Beth cautiously as she straightened her dress. "Celeste," she said shortly. "Celeste Whitaker." She looked at Beth curiously. "Are you the rabbit Ember keeps talking about and had befriend?" She asked.

BethTheBunny wrote:"You know Ember?" Beth smiled widely.

"Of coarse! You see I was one of the seamstress mice who worked for the dire wolf pack Ember grew up in. I was the one who made her plushie dragon, the one she can never quite sleep without." She added with a chuckle.
Ember
Ember
Admin

Character sheet
Characters Names:
Short Descriptions:
Character Inventories:

Back to top Go down

Post by BethTheBunny Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:58 pm

Ember wrote:

Ember wrote:Celeste eyed Beth cautiously as she straightened her dress. "Celeste," she said shortly. "Celeste Whitaker." She looked at Beth curiously. "Are you the rabbit Ember keeps talking about and had befriend?" She asked.

"Of coarse! You see I was one of the seamstress mice who worked for the dire wolf pack Ember grew up in. I was the one who made her plushie dragon, the one she can never quite sleep without." She added with a chuckle.

"Oh my carrot cake! That plushie is so cute!" Beth did her best to hold back an excited squeal. She coughed and did her best to calm herself. "So, what are you doing here in the park? It's not exactly to safest place right now with the Easter Egg Hunt and everything."
BethTheBunny
BethTheBunny
Pup

Character sheet
Characters Names:
Short Descriptions:
Character Inventories:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Fri Sep 18, 2015 5:38 pm

Ember wrote:"Of coarse! You see I was one of the seamstress mice who worked for the dire wolf pack Ember grew up in. I was the one who made her plushie dragon, the one she can never quite sleep without." She added with a chuckle.

BethTheBunny wrote:"Oh my carrot cake! That plushie is so cute!" Beth did her best to hold back an excited squeal. She coughed and did her best to calm herself. "So, what are you doing here in the park? It's not exactly to safest place right now with the Easter Egg Hunt and everything."

"Well, I've been looking for my faerie dragon, Glimmer. It's her bath time and she knows it." She shook her head laughing softly. "Usually it's not that hard to find her, all I have to do is look for her bright purple wings, but all these decorations and colorful eggs are providing a lot of hiding places for her."
Ember
Ember
Admin

Character sheet
Characters Names:
Short Descriptions:
Character Inventories:

Back to top Go down

Post by BethTheBunny Fri Oct 09, 2015 11:32 am

Ember wrote:

Ember wrote:"Of coarse! You see I was one of the seamstress mice who worked for the dire wolf pack Ember grew up in. I was the one who made her plushie dragon, the one she can never quite sleep without." She added with a chuckle.

BethTheBunny wrote:"Oh my carrot cake! That plushie is so cute!" Beth did her best to hold back an excited squeal. She coughed and did her best to calm herself. "So, what are you doing here in the park? It's not exactly to safest place right now with the Easter Egg Hunt and everything."

"Well, I've been looking for my faerie dragon, Glimmer. It's her bath time and she knows it." She shook her head laughing softly. "Usually it's not that hard to find her, all I have to do is look for her bright purple wings, but all these decorations and colorful eggs are providing a lot of hiding places for her."

"Maybe I can help you find her," Beth offered. "At the very least I can keep you from getting trampled by my siblings."
BethTheBunny
BethTheBunny
Pup

Character sheet
Characters Names:
Short Descriptions:
Character Inventories:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down