Furry Multiverse RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Along came a bunny... -The Forest-

Go down

Along came a bunny... -The Forest- Empty Along came a bunny... -The Forest-

Post by AndromedaWolf Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:01 pm

Ember wrote:
Ember wrote:As Ember entered the forest she lowered her head and examined the ground for hoof prints. She had seen a bunch of deer tracks the other day while she was caring for Andromeda.
'I hope she's okay' she thought. She shook her head to clear her mind. It was getting late and she needed to bring food back to the others before dark.
Ember glanced around her until she saw the familiar signs of deer tracks. She strode up to them. They were still fresh. She noted which direction the deer were traveling and followed swiftly. Within a few minutes she spotted the deer grazing in a small clearing. She kept her distance as she examined them, singling out the weak or wounded ones. When she finally spotted her prey she slowly advanced, keeping close to the shadows. With each step she took the distance closed between her and her prey.
She was very close to her target when the familiar buzzing of a portal opening sounded above her. The deer, alerted to her presence, began to scatter. With a few short bursts of speed she pounced on her target, breaking it's spine, killing it instantly. With her prize claimed she turned around and braced herself as she waited for whatever might come out the portal.

BethTheBunny wrote:Beth sighed as she fell through the black void. “I’m glad I’m not drowning, but this is so boring. I wish something would happen!” Just as she muttered these words the portal opened up beneath her and she found herself tumbling towards the ground. “Oh, carrot cake!” she screamed as she quickly braced for impact. Luckily the portal hadn’t opened to high up and she was able to land on her feet without breaking anything. “Tada!” she said triumphantly, spreading out her arms. Unfortunately, her dramatic entrance was cut short as the water from the wave that had pushed her in to the portal dropped on top of her, leaving her drenched.

Ember wrote:Ember jumped back in surprise as a rabbit fell through the portal. She was not expecting this. And what only added to her surprise was that after the rabbit came a torrent of water that drenched the poor thing. Ember took a step forward "Hello?"

BethTheBunny wrote:“Huh?” Beth slowly turned in the direction of the greeting and was surprised to see a dragon. “Um, hi?” She took a step forward, but froze when she noticed the dead deer. “Uh, please don’t eat me! I’m not very tasty! I taste like dirty socks!” Beth said in a panic as she started to slowly back away.

Ember wrote:"I'm not going to eat you." Ember said as she rolled her eyes. "I REALLY shouldn't be the one to welcome people" she thought to herself. She noticed the rabbit looking suspiciously at the dead deer then back at her. "Uh, I can explain. I was bringing food back for my friends."

BethTheBunny wrote:Beth gave the black dragon a skeptical look, but seeing as how the dragon could have easily eaten her by now, Beth decided to believe her.  “Well since you aren’t going to eat me would you please tell me where we are?” Beth asked. “If I’m not home in time for dinner I’ll be in a lot of trouble,” she added, giving the dragon a small smile.

Ember wrote:Ember looked at the rabbit sadly. "How do I explain this?" she thought. "I'm afraid you won't be home in time for dinner." she said sadly. "You see, we're stuck here. I also came here by portal and I have as much an idea as you as to how to go back. A few other people came here the same way we did and they are waiting for me over at our camp. You can join us if you want. It's not far from here and I'm sure the others will -" She stopped "well, one of them, will welcome you." she added with a smile. "But where are my manners, my name is Ember."

BethTheBunny wrote:Beth let the dragon’s words sink in. “It could be worse,” she thought. “I could have drowned.” Beth let out a sigh. “Well it doesn’t look like I really have any where else to go so I might as well join you and your friends,” she said. “Oh, I haven’t introduced myself yet!” Beth face palmed. “My name’s Beth! Beth Hopkins,” she said, holding her hand out in front of her to shake Ember’s.

Ember wrote:Ember looked at Beth's outstretched hand curiously. "What are you doing?" she asked. She was unfamiliar with this type of gesture.

BethTheBunny wrote:Beth gawked at Ember. “Did she seriously ask me what a hand shake is?" She thought. “Well this is a hand shake, though some people call it a paw shake. It’s a gesture you use when you meet someone for the first time. You and the person you met hold each other’s hand and gentle shake them.” Beth explained. “You must be from a very different country from mine if you’ve never even heard of a hand shake before.”

Ember wrote:Ember couldn't help but chuckle. "If only she knew..." she thought shaking her head. "So like this?" She lifted her claw and grasped Beth's paw tenderly as she shook it.

BethTheBunny wrote:“Yep,” Beth said, happily grinning. “So where is this camp you told me about? I don’t know about you, but I’m exhausted! Who knew falling through a giant hole could be so tiring?” Beth said, yawning loudly.

Ember wrote:Ember smiled. "It's over in a clearing not far from here. Let me just grab my prey and we'll be off." She walked over to where the deer lay and, lowering her head, grabbed it in her jaw and slung it over her shoulders. "Okay, let's go."

Back to Andromeda's Ship.
AndromedaWolf
AndromedaWolf
Admin

Character sheet
Characters Names:
Short Descriptions:
Character Inventories:

http://www.ets.com/shop/221bcrafterstreet

Back to top Go down