Furry Multiverse RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dream World (que dramatic music) -Andromeda's Ship-

Go down

Dream World (que dramatic music) -Andromeda's Ship- Empty Dream World (que dramatic music) -Andromeda's Ship-

Post by CaterinaJest Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:21 pm

I had just slipped off into sleep, my mind conjuring images around me. It always fascinated me to see what kind of dreams my mind could create. It always started the same, with me floating in darkness. "Hmmmm.... I wonder where I've felt that recently..." I thought sarcastically. Slowing the shadows pulled back to reveal a lush green hillside, filled with small bunny anthros bustling around. I couldn't contain my childish laugh of glee. My mind had dropped me right in the middle of the shire from my favorite book "The Hobbit"! As I started strolling around taking in my minds interpretation of J.R.R. Tolkien's masterpiece, I was grinning ear to ear. Just then I heard laughter followed by the sound of thumping feet. I felt my mouth drop open as I saw Beth come running around the corner. "You can't catch me!" She yelled to her unknown company. "We are supposed to be gathering supplies!" chuckled Ember, Beth's companion, as she followed her around the corner. I blinked as I stared at them. "Beth?! Ember?!" I exclaimed, "What are you guys doing in my head?!"
CaterinaJest
CaterinaJest
Half Grown

Location : I come from under the hill, and over hills and under hills my path has led

Character sheet
Characters Names:
Short Descriptions:
Character Inventories:

Back to top Go down