Furry Multiverse RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coffee and Honey Cakes...

2 posters

Go down

Coffee and Honey Cakes... Empty Coffee and Honey Cakes...

Post by CaterinaJest Sat Apr 30, 2016 1:01 am

Bumble hummed cheerfully to herself as she fluttered down the street to the coffee shop, her wings making a soft buzzing sound. She had some wonderful honey cakes for the baristas at the shop. "I hope they like them!" She thought to herself, smiling from ear to ear. She let her feet touch ground as she came up to the door. She could hear the familiar sound of jingling bells as she opened the door, the smell of fresh coffee and hot chocolate filling the air. "Guess what I brought!!" She grinned as she came up to the counter. "Those wouldn't happen to be your famous honey cakes would they?" exclaimed the red-haired man behind the counter. "But of course!! Only the best for my favorite caffeine providers! And
I even made some extra for you to sell!" She giggled. "The usual?" he questioned as Bumble handed him the pastry box. She nodded enthusiastically, "Yes please!!" With that said she headed over to her usual seat, a nice fluffy chair by the window, as she waited for her drink. Maybe if she was lucky one of her friends would stop by for some coffee and honey cakes.

Last edited by CaterinaJest on Mon May 02, 2016 7:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
CaterinaJest
CaterinaJest
Half Grown

Location : I come from under the hill, and over hills and under hills my path has led

Character sheet
Characters Names:
Short Descriptions:
Character Inventories:

Back to top Go down

Coffee and Honey Cakes... Empty Re: Coffee and Honey Cakes...

Post by Ember Mon May 02, 2016 1:21 pm

I think we may have to rethink the text color for everyone, there are only so many we could do and some of them are hard to see. (I blame my typography class for this Razz )
Ember
Ember
Admin

Character sheet
Characters Names:
Short Descriptions:
Character Inventories:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Embers-Mixed-Media-Artwork/648101

Back to top Go down

Post by CaterinaJest Mon May 02, 2016 4:09 pm

I agree. I had found a font creator that gave an unlimited amount of colors, I just need to find it again. We can use it to make the colors a bit more muted.
CaterinaJest
CaterinaJest
Half Grown

Location : I come from under the hill, and over hills and under hills my path has led

Character sheet
Characters Names:
Short Descriptions:
Character Inventories:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Tue May 03, 2016 12:21 pm

CaterinaJest wrote:Bumble hummed cheerfully to herself as she fluttered down the street to the coffee shop, her wings making a soft buzzing sound. She had some wonderful honey cakes for the baristas at the shop. "I hope they like them!" She thought to herself, smiling from ear to ear. She let her feet touch ground as she came up to the door. She could hear the familiar sound of jingling bells as she opened the door, the smell of fresh coffee and hot chocolate filling the air. "Guess what I brought!!" She grinned as she came up to the counter. "Those wouldn't happen to be your famous honey cakes would they?" exclaimed the red-haired man behind the counter. "But of course!! Only the best for my favorite caffeine providers! And I even made some extra for you to sell!" She giggled. "The usual?" he questioned as Bumble handed him the pastry box. She nodded enthusiastically, "Yes please!!" With that said she headed over to her usual seat, a nice fluffy chair by the window, as she waited for her drink. Maybe if she was lucky one of her friends would stop by for some coffee and honey cakes.

Ember dragged her feet along the sidewalk as she sleepily approached the coffee shop. She stayed up all night working on a project, and now she was exhausted. She was supposed to meet up with Caterina this morning to hang out. She readjusted the satchel on her shoulder and nudged the door open.
"Good morning peoples" she said as she looked around for her friend. When she couldn't find her she just plopped down in the nearest seat. She placed her bag on the table to use as a pillow as she waited for Caterina to show up.
Ember
Ember
Admin

Character sheet
Characters Names:
Short Descriptions:
Character Inventories:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Embers-Mixed-Media-Artwork/648101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum