Furry Multiverse RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Your Friends

4 posters

Go down

Who should post next?

Know Your Friends Vote_lcap100%Know Your Friends Vote_rcap 100% 
[ 3 ]
Know Your Friends Vote_lcap0%Know Your Friends Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Know Your Friends Vote_lcap0%Know Your Friends Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3

Know Your Friends Empty Know Your Friends

Post by Ember Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:52 pm

Later that evening when Ember returned from her hunt, she found the shelter had been finished and her friends waiting for her. When dinner was finished they sat around the fire to discuss their next moves.

"I think if we are going to be staying with one another we need to get to know each other." Ember started, looked around at her friends. "We need to take inventory of each others' strengths and weaknesses so we can better function as a pack, er, group."
Ember
Ember
Admin

Character sheet
Characters Names:
Short Descriptions:
Character Inventories:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Embers-Mixed-Media-Artwork/648101

Back to top Go down

Know Your Friends Empty Re: Know Your Friends

Post by AndromedaWolf Mon Sep 21, 2015 5:40 pm

Ember wrote:Later that evening when Ember returned from her hunt, she found the shelter had been finished and her friends waiting for her. When dinner was finished they sat around the fire to discuss their next moves.

"I think if we are going to be staying with one another we need to get to know each other." Ember started, looked around at her friends. "We need to take inventory of each others' strengths and weaknesses so we can better function as a pack, er, group."

The campfire flickered, casting strange shadows on the group as it waited for the catch if the day. They were hot, tired, and eager for food. At the sound of Ember's voice Andromeda's ears pricked.

"...And how better to get to know each other than over a meal?"
AndromedaWolf
AndromedaWolf
Admin

Character sheet
Characters Names:
Short Descriptions:
Character Inventories:

http://www.ets.com/shop/221bcrafterstreet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:49 pm

Ember wrote:Later that evening when Ember returned from her hunt, she found the shelter had been finished and her friends waiting for her. When dinner was finished cooking they sat around the fire to discuss their next moves.

AndromedaWolf wrote:The campfire flickered, casting strange shadows on the group as it waited for the catch if the day. They were hot, tired, and eager for food. At the sound of Ember's voice Andromeda's ears pricked.

Ember nodded. "Allow me to start," she said as she sliced up the meat for her friends. "My name is Ember, I was raised by dire wolves most of my life and I've never been allowed to fly. In fact, I don't even know how to fly now that I think about it. I can breathe fire and breathe under water. I do NOT like snakes and I refuse to eat anything with scales, most especially fish." She finished handing out the pieces of cooked meat as she concluded.
"Who's next?"
Ember
Ember
Admin

Character sheet
Characters Names:
Short Descriptions:
Character Inventories:

Back to top Go down

Post by CaterinaJest Mon Sep 21, 2015 7:08 pm

Ember wrote:Later that evening when Ember returned from her hunt, she found the shelter had been finished and her friends waiting for her. When dinner was finished cooking they sat around the fire to discuss their next moves.

AndromedaWolf wrote:The campfire flickered, casting strange shadows on the group as it waited for the catch if the day. They were hot, tired, and eager for food. At the sound of Ember's voice Andromeda's ears pricked.

Ember wrote:Ember nodded. "Allow me to start," she said as she sliced up the meat for her friends. "My name is Ember, I was raised by dire wolves most of my life and I've never been allowed to fly. In fact, I don't even know how to fly now that I think about it. I can breathe fire and breathe under water. I do NOT like snakes and I refuse to eat anything with scales, most especially fish." She finished handing out the pieces of cooked meat as she concluded.
"Who's next?"

After Ember finished I glanced around to see who would go next. When no one spoke up I sighed, "I suppose I can go next.." I trailed off. I fidgeted a little, not liking being the center of attention. "So, where to begin?" I muttered, turning my gaze to the fire. "My name is Caterina, but only my uncle called me that. You can call me Rina. I was raised by my uncle after my family had an... accident. Anyways, my uncle taught me how to survive on my own since I wasn't really, uh, welcome in town. Now I'm highly competent in black smithing, building, hunting, foraging, sword fighting, hand to hand combat, farming, and all different kinds of survival skills. I'll admit I'm not the best team player and I don't do well with following orders. I'm not really good with people as I haven't had much experience with them since my uncle died a few years ago." I trailed off at the end of my little speech. I shook my head a bit, "Anyways, that all you really need to know about me, so, who's next?" I was done being the center of attention and I wanted to get the focus off of me.
CaterinaJest
CaterinaJest
Half Grown

Location : I come from under the hill, and over hills and under hills my path has led

Character sheet
Characters Names:
Short Descriptions:
Character Inventories:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Mon Sep 21, 2015 7:30 pm

Ember wrote:Ember nodded. "Allow me to start," she said as she sliced up the meat for her friends. "My name is Ember, I was raised by dire wolves most of my life and I've never been allowed to fly. In fact, I don't even know how to fly now that I think about it. I can breathe fire and breathe under water. I do NOT like snakes and I refuse to eat anything with scales, most especially fish." She finished handing out the pieces of cooked meat as she concluded.
"Who's next?"

CaterinaJest wrote:After Ember finished I glanced around to see who would go next. When no one spoke up I sighed, "I suppose I can go next.." I trailed off. I fidgeted a little, not liking being the center of attention. "So, where to begin?" I muttered, turning my gaze to the fire. "My name is Caterina, but only my uncle called me that. You can call me Rina. I was raised by my uncle after my family had an... accident. Anyways, my uncle taught me how to survive on my own since I wasn't really, uh, welcome in town. Now I'm highly competent in black smithing, building, hunting, foraging, sword fighting, hand to hand combat, farming, and all different kinds of survival skills. I'll admit I'm not the best team player and I don't do well with following orders. I'm not really good with people as I haven't had much experience with them since my uncle died a few years ago." I trailed off at the end of my little speech. I shook my head a bit, "Anyways, that's all you really need to know about me, so, who's next?" I was done being the center of attention and I wanted to get the focus off of me.

Ember remained quiet as she ate her food and waited for the next furry to speak up.
Ember
Ember
Admin

Character sheet
Characters Names:
Short Descriptions:
Character Inventories:

Back to top Go down

Post by AndromedaWolf Sat Sep 26, 2015 6:03 pm

Ember wrote:

"Who's next?"

CaterinaJest wrote:After Ember finished I glanced around to see who would go next. When no one spoke up I sighed, "I suppose I can go next.." I trailed off. I fidgeted a little, not liking being the center of attention. "So, where to begin?" I muttered, turning my gaze to the fire. "My name is Caterina, but only my uncle called me that. You can call me Rina. I was raised by my uncle after my family had an... accident. Anyways, my uncle taught me how to survive on my own since I wasn't really, uh, welcome in town. Now I'm highly competent in black smithing, building, hunting, foraging, sword fighting, hand to hand combat, farming, and all different kinds of survival skills. I'll admit I'm not the best team player and I don't do well with following orders. I'm not really good with people as I haven't had much experience with them since my uncle died a few years ago." I trailed off at the end of my little speech. I shook my head a bit, "Anyways, that's all you really need to know about me, so, who's next?" I was done being the center of attention and I wanted to get the focus off of me.

Ember remained quiet as she ate her food and waited for the next furry to speak up.

Andromeda, who currently had her teeth set on a giant hunk of meat, became acutely aware of the three pairs of eyes setting upon her. Frantically she gulped down her food and cleared her throat.

"Ahem. Hmmm... Let's see. I had a very average childhood, above average school experience and currently work for the SCER. Oh, and I don't talk to my family much."

Andromeda was uncomfortable talking about her past and hoped the issue would soon be dropped. Though she upheld her calm exterior she could still feel grief for her former life welling up inside.
AndromedaWolf
AndromedaWolf
Admin

Character sheet
Characters Names:
Short Descriptions:
Character Inventories:

Back to top Go down

Post by BethTheBunny Fri Oct 09, 2015 11:20 am

AndromedaWolf wrote:
Ember wrote:

"Who's next?"

Andromeda, who currently had her teeth set on a giant hunk of meat, became acutely aware of the three pairs of eyes setting upon her. Frantically she gulped down her food and cleared her throat.

"Ahem. Hmmm... Let's see. I had a very average childhood, above average school experience and currently work for the SCER. Oh, and I don't talk to my family much."

Andromeda was uncomfortable talking about her past and hoped the issue would soon be dropped. Though she upheld her calm exterior she could still feel grief for her former life welling up inside.

"I guess it's my turn," Beth said. She twiddled her thumbs as she thought about what to say. "So, my life as been pretty average. I have 5 brother and 5 sisters and they can be quite a hand full. I came here when some freak storm showed up. My brother Peter and I were out on a lake paddling around in a boat and I feel out. Anyways, I don't really know if I have any useful talents. I mean, I can make paper airplanes pretty well, but I don't think that will be of much help here." She sighed.
BethTheBunny
BethTheBunny
Pup

Character sheet
Characters Names:
Short Descriptions:
Character Inventories:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:53 pm

"I think if we are going to be staying with one another we need to get to know each other." Ember started, looked around at her friends. "We need to take inventory of each other's strengths and weaknesses so we can better function as a pack, er, group."

AndromedaWolf wrote:The campfire flickered, casting strange shadows on the group as it waited for the catch of the day. They were hot, tired, and eager for food. At the sound of Ember's voice Andromeda's ears pricked.

"Who's next?"

CaterinaJest wrote:After Ember finished I glanced around to see who would go next. When no one spoke up I sighed, "I suppose I can go next.." I trailed off. I fidgeted a little, not liking being the center of attention. "So, where to begin?" I muttered, turning my gaze to the fire. "My name is Caterina, but only my uncle called me that. You can call me Rina. I was raised by my uncle after my family had an... accident. Anyways, my uncle taught me how to survive on my own since I wasn't really, uh, welcome in town. Now I'm highly competent in blacksmithing, building, hunting, foraging, sword fighting, hand to hand combat, farming, and all different kinds of survival skills. I'll admit I'm not the best team player and I don't do well with following orders. I'm not really good with people as I haven't had much experience with them since my uncle died a few years ago." I trailed off at the end of my little speech. I shook my head a bit, "Anyways, that's all you really need to know about me, so, who's next?" I was done being the center of attention and I wanted to get the focus off of me.

Ember wrote:Ember remained quiet as she ate her food and waited for the next Anthro to speak up.

AndromedaWolf wrote:Andromeda, who currently had her teeth set on a giant hunk of meat, became acutely aware of the three pairs of eyes setting upon her. Frantically she gulped down her food and cleared her throat.

BethTheBunny wrote:"I guess it's my turn," Beth said. She twiddled her thumbs as she thought about what to say. "So, my life as been pretty average. I have 5 brother and 5 sisters and they can be quite a hand full. I came here when some freak storm showed up. My brother Peter and I were out on a lake paddling around in a boat and I fell out. Anyways, I don't really know if I have any useful talents. I mean, I can make paper airplanes pretty well, but I don't think that will be of much help here." She sighed.

Ember nodded. "Well we can work with that." She then turned her attention to the rest of the group. "So now that we more or less know each other why don't we discuss where we've come from? I think it's pretty obvious that we all come from completely different places but maybe there's a pattern to this madness."
Ember
Ember
Admin

Character sheet
Characters Names:
Short Descriptions:
Character Inventories:

Back to top Go down

Post by AndromedaWolf Fri Feb 19, 2016 4:35 pm

Ember wrote:

"I think if we are going to be staying with one another we need to get to know each other." Ember started, looked around at her friends. "We need to take inventory of each other's strengths and weaknesses so we can better function as a pack, er, group."

AndromedaWolf wrote:The campfire flickered, casting strange shadows on the group as it waited for the catch of the day. They were hot, tired, and eager for food. At the sound of Ember's voice Andromeda's ears pricked.

"Who's next?"

CaterinaJest wrote:After Ember finished I glanced around to see who would go next. When no one spoke up I sighed, "I suppose I can go next.." I trailed off. I fidgeted a little, not liking being the center of attention. "So, where to begin?" I muttered, turning my gaze to the fire. "My name is Caterina, but only my uncle called me that. You can call me Rina. I was raised by my uncle after my family had an... accident. Anyways, my uncle taught me how to survive on my own since I wasn't really, uh, welcome in town. Now I'm highly competent in blacksmithing, building, hunting, foraging, sword fighting, hand to hand combat, farming, and all different kinds of survival skills. I'll admit I'm not the best team player and I don't do well with following orders. I'm not really good with people as I haven't had much experience with them since my uncle died a few years ago." I trailed off at the end of my little speech. I shook my head a bit, "Anyways, that's all you really need to know about me, so, who's next?" I was done being the center of attention and I wanted to get the focus off of me.

Ember wrote:Ember remained quiet as she ate her food and waited for the next Anthro to speak up.

AndromedaWolf wrote:Andromeda, who currently had her teeth set on a giant hunk of meat, became acutely aware of the three pairs of eyes setting upon her. Frantically she gulped down her food and cleared her throat.

BethTheBunny wrote:"I guess it's my turn," Beth said. She twiddled her thumbs as she thought about what to say. "So, my life as been pretty average. I have 5 brother and 5 sisters and they can be quite a hand full. I came here when some freak storm showed up. My brother Peter and I were out on a lake paddling around in a boat and I fell out. Anyways, I don't really know if I have any useful talents. I mean, I can make paper airplanes pretty well, but I don't think that will be of much help here." She sighed.

Ember nodded. "Well we can work with that." She then turned her attention to the rest of the group. "So now that we more or less know each other why don't we discuss where we've come from? I think it's pretty obvious that we all come from completely different places but maybe there's a pattern to this madness."

Andromeda's agitation grew harder to conceal. She didn't like the intrusion nor did she understand the supposed importance of the question. Still she remained calm while formulating her answer.

"I mean... When I said average I meant average. Average family, average work, average planet. Who is next?"
AndromedaWolf
AndromedaWolf
Admin

Character sheet
Characters Names:
Short Descriptions:
Character Inventories:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Sat Feb 20, 2016 12:16 am

"Who's next?"

Ember wrote:Ember nodded. "Well we can work with that." She then turned her attention to the rest of the group. "So now that we more or less know each other why don't we discuss where we've come from? I think it's pretty obvious that we all come from completely different places but maybe there's a pattern to this madness."

AndromedaWolf wrote:Andromeda's agitation grew harder to conceal. She didn't like the intrusion nor did she understand the supposed importance of the question. Still she remained calm while formulating her answer.

"I mean... When I said average I meant average. Average family, average work, average planet. Who is next?"

Ember was shocked as she noticed her friend's annoyance. "Well... I mean... I don't even think your definition of an 'average' planet is the same as mine. I'm just trying to understand what is average for you and see if that has any similarities with the rest of us." She paused. "I don't mean to invade on your personal life, if that's what you're worried about. I only want to understand." She smiled, trying to easy the irritated wolf.
Ember
Ember
Admin

Character sheet
Characters Names:
Short Descriptions:
Character Inventories:

Back to top Go down

Post by AndromedaWolf Sat Jul 16, 2016 9:49 pm

Ember wrote:

"Who's next?"

Ember wrote:Ember nodded. "Well we can work with that." She then turned her attention to the rest of the group. "So now that we more or less know each other why don't we discuss where we've come from? I think it's pretty obvious that we all come from completely different places but maybe there's a pattern to this madness."

AndromedaWolf wrote:Andromeda's agitation grew harder to conceal. She didn't like the intrusion nor did she understand the supposed importance of the question. Still she remained calm while formulating her answer.

Ember was shocked as she noticed her friend's annoyance. "Well... I mean... I don't even think your definition of an 'average' planet is the same as mine. I'm just trying to understand what is average for you and see if that has any similarities with the rest of us." She paused. "I don't mean to invade on your personal life, if that's what you're worried about. I only want to understand." She smiled, trying to easy the irritated wolf.

Andromeda took a deep breath.
"Who I was and what I had are simply irrelevant to the task at hand. What matters now is what I can bring to the table." She said, glancing at the simple structured she had spent the day laboring over.
AndromedaWolf
AndromedaWolf
Admin

Character sheet
Characters Names:
Short Descriptions:
Character Inventories:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Wed Jul 20, 2016 11:01 am

"Who's next?"

BethTheBunny wrote:"I guess it's my turn," Beth said. She twiddled her thumbs as she thought about what to say. "So, my life has been pretty average. I have 5 brother and 5 sisters and they can be quite a hand full. I came here when some freak storm showed up. My brother Peter and I were out on a lake paddling around in a boat and I fell out. Anyways, I don't really know if I have any useful talents. I mean, I can make paper airplanes pretty well, but I don't think that will be of much help here." She sighed.

Ember wrote:Ember was shocked as she noticed her friend's annoyance. "Well... I mean... I don't even think your definition of an 'average' planet is the same as mine. I'm just trying to understand what is average for you and see if that has any similarities with the rest of us." She paused. "I don't mean to invade on your personal life, if that's what you're worried about. I only want to understand." She smiled, trying to easy the irritated wolf.

AndromedaWolf wrote:Andromeda took a deep breath.
"Who I was and what I had are simply irrelevant to the task at hand. What matters now is what I can bring to the table." She said, glancing at the simple structure she had spent the day laboring over.

Ember sighed. "This is not what I had in mind."
"Well that's all I can ask for now." She felt a little downcast but she still maintained her smile.

The rest of the night was spent in a somewhat awkward silence as they finished their meal. Everyone then retired for the night knowing more work had to be done the next day. Ember staying outside the shelter because she was too big for all four of them to fit comfortably. She didn't really mind, it gave her an excuse to protect her friends by guarding the entrance. She curled up outside and drifted off to sleep...
Ember
Ember
Admin

Character sheet
Characters Names:
Short Descriptions:
Character Inventories:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content