Furry Multiverse RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Art of the Prankster

4 posters

Go down

The Art of the Prankster Empty The Art of the Prankster

Post by Ember Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:15 pm

"So what do we do first?" Ember asked excitedly. She was holding several cans of crazy string as they waited outside of Andromeda's apartment room. Andromeda was out late teaching her astronomy class and was sure to be in sleeping.
Ember
Ember
Admin

Character sheet
Characters Names:
Short Descriptions:
Character Inventories:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Embers-Mixed-Media-Artwork/648101

Back to top Go down

The Art of the Prankster Empty Re: The Art of the Prankster

Post by BethTheBunny Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:35 pm

Ember wrote:"So what do we do first?" Ember asked excitedly. She was holding several cans of crazy string as they waited outside of Andromeda's apartment room. Andromeda was out late teaching her astronomy class and was sure to be in sleeping.

"Yeah, what she said!" Beth almost yelled, struggling to hold back her excitement. She turned to the velociraptor standing next to her. Normally she would be at home playing video games right about now, but today she was helping Velocity teach Ember about April Fools Day. "Man this is going to be so much fun!" she thought.  
BethTheBunny
BethTheBunny
Pup

Character sheet
Characters Names:
Short Descriptions:
Character Inventories:

Back to top Go down

Post by AndromedaWolf Mon Jun 01, 2015 4:54 pm

BethTheBunny wrote:
Ember wrote:"So what do we do first?" Ember asked excitedly. She was holding several cans of crazy string as they waited outside of Andromeda's apartment room. Andromeda was out late teaching her astronomy class and was sure to be in sleeping.

"Yeah, what she said!" Beth almost yelled, struggling to hold back her excitement. She turned to the velociraptor standing next to her. Normally she would be at home playing video games right about now, but today she was helping Velocity teach Ember about April Fools Day. "Man this is going to be so much fun!" she thought.  

Hnnnnngggggmph.... The wolf snored, her mouth slightly ajar and her tongue flapping gently with each snore.
AndromedaWolf
AndromedaWolf
Admin

Character sheet
Characters Names:
Short Descriptions:
Character Inventories:

http://www.ets.com/shop/221bcrafterstreet

Back to top Go down

Post by CaterinaJest Wed Jun 03, 2015 12:29 pm

AndromedaWolf wrote:
BethTheBunny wrote:

Hnnnnngggggmph.... The wolf snored, her mouth slightly ajar and her tongue flapping gently with each snore.

I smirked as we watched our victim, "First things first, we need to do is head to her bathroom and improve her shampoo." I snickered. I hefted my backpack over my shoulder as we quietly headed to the fore mentioned room. As soon as we got there I quickly located her shampoo bottle. "First lesson," I started, as I unscrewed the lid from the bottle. "One of the most basic pranks is to simply poor out a little bit of the targets shampoo and put a little hair dye in the bottle, the more annoying the color the better. Then all you do is screw the lid back on, shake it up a bit and set it back down." When I finished demonstrating I moved on to the next lesson, and reached up and carefully unscrewed the shower head and set it down as I pulled a pack of lifesavers from my bag. "Another prank you can do is put some lifesavers in their shower-head so when they turn on the water they dissolve and then reform on the target. The target will feel sticky afterwards and of course the solution to that is to take another shower…" I grinned as I started screwing the shower-head back on. "That's really all you want to do in the bathroom, otherwise the target will start getting suspicious and start checking stuff which could ruin the whole plan." with that said I moved back into the living room where our target was lightly snoring. I reached into my bag and pulled out a small bag of flour. "If you may Ember, please take this and pour a bit of flour on each fan blade up there. That way when she turns on the fan the flour with go flying everywhere." I whispered as I handed Ember the bag of flour. "After that all we need to do is spray the silly string all over and then place a bucket of syrup above her door as we leave." I said as I moved over to her bookshelf, and placed a little tiny camera where it wouldn't readily be seen. "Since I brought this we don't have to stick around to see our handy work and risk getting caught." With that I started helping Ember and Beth with the finishing touches. "This is going to be so much FUN!"
CaterinaJest
CaterinaJest
Half Grown

Location : I come from under the hill, and over hills and under hills my path has led

Character sheet
Characters Names:
Short Descriptions:
Character Inventories:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:38 pm

BethTheBunny wrote:"Yeah, what she said!" Beth almost yelled, struggling to hold back her excitement. She turned to the velociraptor standing next to her. Normally she would be at home playing video games right about now, but today she was helping Velocity teach Ember about April Fools Day. "Man this is going to be so much fun!" she thought.  

AndromedaWolf wrote:Hnnnnngggggmph.... The wolf snored, her mouth slightly ajar and her tongue flapping gently with each snore.

CaterinaJest wrote:I smirked as we watched our victim, "First things first, we need to do is head to her bathroom and improve her shampoo." I snickered. I hefted my backpack over my shoulder as we quietly headed to the fore mentioned room. As soon as we got there I quickly located her shampoo bottle. "First lesson," I started, as I unscrewed the lid from the bottle. "One of the most basic pranks is to simply poor out a little bit of the targets shampoo and put a little hair dye in the bottle, the more annoying the color the better. Then all you do is screw the lid back on, shake it up a bit and set it back down." When I finished demonstrating I moved on to the next lesson, and reached up and carefully unscrewed the shower head and set it down as I pulled a pack of lifesavers from my bag. "Another prank you can do is put some lifesavers in their shower-head so when they turn on the water they dissolve and then reform on the target. The target will feel sticky afterwards and of course the solution to that is to take another shower…" I grinned as I started screwing the shower-head back on. "That's really all you want to do in the bathroom, otherwise the target will start getting suspicious and start checking stuff which could ruin the whole plan." with that said I moved back into the living room where our target was lightly snoring. I reached into my bag and pulled out a small bag of flour. "If you may Ember, please take this and pour a bit of flour on each fan blade up there. That way when she turns on the fan, the flour will go flying everywhere." I whispered as I handed Ember the bag of flour. "After that all we need to do is spray the silly string all over and then place a bucket of syrup above her door as we leave." I said as I moved over to her bookshelf, and placed a little tiny camera where it wouldn't readily be seen. "Since I brought this we don't have to stick around to see our handy work and risk getting caught." With that I started helping Ember and Beth with the finishing touches. "This is going to be so much FUN!"

Ember couldn't help but giggle as she watched the unsuspecting wolf slumber away. Ember followed Velocity and Beth into Andromeda's bathroom. When Velocity mentioned adding hair dye to Andromeda's shampoo, Ember had to force herself not to burst out laughing. "So that's what the pink hair dye is for!" Ember couldn't help but swipe a few of Velocity's candies as she opened the bag. When the trio of troublemakers finished setting the traps in the bathroom, Ember and Beth followed Velocity back into the living room. When Velocity asked her to place the flour on the fan blades, Ember just looked at her with slightly unamused look. "Riiiiight," she said sarcastically. "Of course, ask the shortest Anthro to reach the high places. Good job. Hey Beth, can I get boost?"
Ember
Ember
Admin

Character sheet
Characters Names:
Short Descriptions:
Character Inventories:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Embers-Mixed-Media-Artwork/648101

Back to top Go down

Post by AndromedaWolf Sat Jun 06, 2015 6:18 pm

Ember wrote:

BethTheBunny wrote:"Yeah, what she said!" Beth almost yelled, struggling to hold back her excitement. She turned to the velociraptor standing next to her. Normally she would be at home playing video games right about now, but today she was helping Velocity teach Ember about April Fools Day. "Man this is going to be so much fun!" she thought.  

AndromedaWolf wrote:Hnnnnngggggmph.... The wolf snored, her mouth slightly ajar and her tongue flapping gently with each snore.

CaterinaJest wrote:I smirked as we watched our victim, "First things first, we need to do is head to her bathroom and improve her shampoo." I snickered. I hefted my backpack over my shoulder as we quietly headed to the fore mentioned room. As soon as we got there I quickly located her shampoo bottle. "First lesson," I started, as I unscrewed the lid from the bottle. "One of the most basic pranks is to simply poor out a little bit of the targets shampoo and put a little hair dye in the bottle, the more annoying the color the better. Then all you do is screw the lid back on, shake it up a bit and set it back down." When I finished demonstrating I moved on to the next lesson, and reached up and carefully unscrewed the shower head and set it down as I pulled a pack of lifesavers from my bag. "Another prank you can do is put some lifesavers in their shower-head so when they turn on the water they dissolve and then reform on the target. The target will feel sticky afterwards and of course the solution to that is to take another shower…" I grinned as I started screwing the shower-head back on. "That's really all you want to do in the bathroom, otherwise the target will start getting suspicious and start checking stuff which could ruin the whole plan." with that said I moved back into the living room where our target was lightly snoring. I reached into my bag and pulled out a small bag of flour. "If you may Ember, please take this and pour a bit of flour on each fan blade up there. That way when she turns on the fan, the flour will go flying everywhere." I whispered as I handed Ember the bag of flour. "After that all we need to do is spray the silly string all over and then place a bucket of syrup above her door as we leave." I said as I moved over to her bookshelf, and placed a little tiny camera where it wouldn't readily be seen. "Since I brought this we don't have to stick around to see our handy work and risk getting caught." With that I started helping Ember and Beth with the finishing touches. "This is going to be so much FUN!"

Ember couldn't help but giggle as she watched the unsuspecting wolf slumber away. Ember followed Velocity and Beth into Andromeda's bathroom. When Velocity mentioned adding hair dye to Andromeda's shampoo, Ember had to force herself not to burst out laughing. "So that's what the pink hair dye is for!" Ember couldn't help but swipe a few of Velocity's candies as she opened the bag. When the trio of troublemakers finished setting the traps in the bathroom, Ember and Beth followed Velocity back into the living room. When Velocity asked her to place the flour on the fan blades, Ember just looked at her with slightly unamused look. "Riiiiight," she said sarcastically. "Of course, ask the shortest Anthro to reach the high places. Good job. Hey Beth, can I get boost?"

"Hngmpphh- Huh? Wha? ... ... ... zzz... zzz... zzz..."
AndromedaWolf
AndromedaWolf
Admin

Character sheet
Characters Names:
Short Descriptions:
Character Inventories:

http://www.ets.com/shop/221bcrafterstreet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content