Furry Multiverse RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chap. 9B Collecting water

Go down

Chap. 9B Collecting water Empty Chap. 9B Collecting water

Post by AndromedaWolf Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:21 pm

Ember wrote:
Ember wrote:Ember looked back to see how well her trail showed. A thick four inch line on the ground marked the path she took. Satisfied, she returned her gaze to the stream. It was still fairly early in the morning with the grass still a little damp with dew. Ember walked over to the stream and stuck her head completely in the water. It was cold and helped to clear her thoughts. She just couldn't stop think about how much she didn't fit in. Sure they took time to explain things to her, but she wondered if they were getting tired of explaining things they considered everyone knew.
With her head still submerged she took a drink. She was still trying to get used to the fact that she could still breath even underwater. She remembered what Caterina told her, that she was probably part water dragon, and thought 'what else can I do?'

BethTheBunny wrote:Beth started to freak out. She was nerves enough having to go to the river, but now Ember had stuck her head under water and she hadn’t come up for air. “Um… Ember?” Beth lightly tugged on Ember’s tail. “Please don’t drown.” Thoughts of when she almost drowned flashed through her mind. She froze, her grip on Ember’s tail tightening.

Ember wrote:Ember she felt something tugging on her tail before could finish her thought. She lifted her head out of the water to see Beth, gripping her tail, staring at her with a horrified expression on her face. "What's wrong?" She had completely forgotten about Beth standing behind her.

BethTheBunny wrote:“You- you were under water a- and you didn’t come up for air,” Beth stuttered as she tried to calm herself. She let go of Ember’s tail. “I thought you were drowning…”

Ember wrote:"OH!" Ember felt ashamed. "Sorry, I guess I forgot to mention it before, but I can breath underwater. I'm fine. Don't worry."

BethTheBunny wrote:“Well that’s good to know.” She breathed a shaky sigh of relief. “Get it together, Beth,” she scolded herself. She grabbed the thermos which she had dropped in her panic. “I guess we should fill this,” she said as she cautiously inched closer to the water to fill it.

Ember wrote:Ember watched Beth take a few shaky steps towards the water. "Are you alright?" She asked, concerned.

BethTheBunny wrote:“I’m perfectly fine,” Beth said nervously. She dipped the thermos it to the water, quickly backing away after doing so. “There! We have water now! Let’s head back to the others,” She said quickly.

"Okay." Ember said, unconvinced. "If you say so." 'Maybe I shouldn't practice my powers  just now' she thought, turning around to regroup with the others.
AndromedaWolf
AndromedaWolf
Admin

Character sheet
Characters Names:
Short Descriptions:
Character Inventories:

http://www.ets.com/shop/221bcrafterstreet

Back to top Go down