Furry Multiverse RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nagani the Draki

2 posters

Go down

Nagani the Draki Empty Nagani the Draki

Post by CaterinaJest Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:20 pm

Name: Nagani (Na-ga-nee)

Species/color/gender: Nagani is a Draki which is a sub species of dragon (kinda like how you have leopards lions and such as sub categories of the category feline.). Her age is unknown however she has the appearance of a young adult. Her coloring depends on which form she is in. She has a human form, a draki form, a beast form, and a dragon form. Her human form has deathly pale skin with a slight grey undertone, long onyx black hair, and dark mahogany colored eyes. Her Draki form has the same skin tone as her human form though her lips have a slight blackish tint to them and she has patches of scales, the most prominent being the patches that are on either side of her face by her eyes, partially covering her neck and back. Her hair is still a dark onyx black but also has crimson undertones, her eyes have black sclera (the whites around the pupils), bright crimson pupils and reptilian pupil, and her ears are elongated (like an elves). She has large dragon wings that are onyx black except for the inside of the membrane which is a deep crimson ruby color. She also has a black tail, claws, and prominent canine teeth. Her beast form is the same as her draki form only she has horns (or crests) on top of her head, her eyes go completely black, her legs resemble a digigrades, her claws elongate, and her teeth sharpen. In her dragon form, she resembles a great black dragon with the inside membranes of her wings being a dark crimson ruby red and her eyes being a bright crimson red. Female.

Personality: Often appears cold and emotionless. She does not trust others and does not let people in. Avoids people when she can. If you manage to befriend her you can count on being well protected. Tends to seem as if she looks down on others. Doesn't talk much. Takes a LOT to get her to lose her cool. Only turns into her human form if she ABSOLUTELY has too. She hates not be able to fly. Does not like cages, as is common in her species.

Clothes: Black leather (real leather not the freaky shiny pvc stuff) sleeveless top that covers her neck but has a hole cut from the bottom of her neck to mid back in the back so as to give her wings free movement, with black fingerless gloves (more like detached sleeves) that go up to the top of he bicep. Black pants that are tucked into her boots that reach up to mid calf. She has a cape like skirt that is attached to an obi like belt around her hips. Her belt is black with crimson designs. She tends to fold her wings around her like a cloak. Most of the time her hair is down but she will periodically put it into a long braid. She wears a choker that has a blood red gem like pendent (it is actually a carved dragon scale.) that has her family's crest carved into it. When in her human form her wings take on the form of a long black trench coat.

Short bio: Nagani was born into the royal family of the Drakonians. She had an older brother and a younger sister. She was a happy child who rarely could be seen not smiling. She was very close to her siblings, and was very protective of her younger sister. However, when she was still young (about the human equivalent of a 15 year old) tragedy struck. The drakonians, though once wise and nurturing, had become quite prideful and arrogant during their reign. There were some who thought themselves higher than the other races and thought to enslave them, they were known as the Betrascri, the Betrayers; but there were also some who thought of the others as equals, they were known as the Protascri, the Protectors. Among them was Nagani's family. The two sides debated and argued for months but could not reach an agreement. Unfortunately, this sparked an all out war, which would later be known as the "War of the Immortals". By the time that the war ended, they had all but killed off their entire race. The only survivors being Nagani and her siblings. They made a promise that they would always look out for each other and keep each other safe. They stayed together for decades, traveling, never staying in one place for long. They were not welcome most places as tales of the war had traveled all over the lands. After a hostile run in with a villager that led to their younger sister being injured, Nagani's brother began to look for ways in order to become stronger so as too better protect them. However, in his quest to gain more power he started to spiral down into madness. Nagani tried to talk sense into her brother and for a while it seemed to have worked. Then tragedy struck. On a cold winter morning, Nagani awoke to find that her brother and sister were gone. She followed their tracks through the woods to some old ruins where she heard a loud commotion. There she found her brother killing villagers. When their sister tried to talk sense into him he attacked her. Seeing her little sister in danger, Nagani lost control of her powers and attacked her brother and fought with him, and in the end took her own brothers life. When she finally regained her senses her strength had been depleted. Nagani, seeing no other choice begged the villagers to help her dying sister, but they turned them away, claiming that they were nothing more than rampant monsters, they left them to their fate. Feeling betrayed, Nagani took her sister and left. That night she was forced to watch her sister die. Nagani was devastated and heartbroken. They had taken everything from her until there she had nothing left. She grew bitter towards the other races having lost trust in humanity. She became cold, refusing to let anyone in so as to not feel the pain of loss again. Over a century past, Nagani, the last of her kind, only grew colder and more uncaring of the world around her. Growing tired of wandering but not willing to die, which would mean the end of her people, she decided to go into a deep sleep. She stayed asleep for years. Until something that no one could have foreseen happened. She was awoken by a strange pulse of power. Her cave was filled with a strange buzzing sound. Groggily she rose to seek out who would have such a strong power, and had dared to wake her, only to stumble upon a black vortex. She hesitantly approached the strange thing in front of her, her mind not fully aware of her actions as she was still partially asleep. Without waring she felt herself being drawn into the portal. Her instincts dulled by a groggy mind, she did not react fast enough to avoid being sucked up into the swirling black mass. She would soon find herself in a whole new world.

Misc. Info: -People she was close too (and the few that manage to get close too her) tend to call her Naga. -She controls shadows and fire (her fire is a deep crimson color.). -In all but her dragon form, her fire comes from her hands. In her dragon form her fire comes from her mouth. -She only goes into her beast form if she completely loses control of her emotions. -It tends to be difficult to change back from her dragon form, which is why she does not use it that often even though it is her most powerful form. -Has a thing for snakes. -Drakonians, also known as Drakis, are close cousins of dragons.

Last edited by CaterinaJest on Mon May 02, 2016 7:22 pm; edited 4 times in total
CaterinaJest
CaterinaJest
Half Grown

Location : I come from under the hill, and over hills and under hills my path has led

Character sheet
Characters Names:
Short Descriptions:
Character Inventories:

Back to top Go down

Nagani the Draki Empty Re: Nagani the Draki

Post by CaterinaJest Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:00 am

I might reveal her siblings names eventually. I was originally planning on keeping them secret till later in the story I'm writing with her but I don't know. We'll see.
CaterinaJest
CaterinaJest
Half Grown

Location : I come from under the hill, and over hills and under hills my path has led

Character sheet
Characters Names:
Short Descriptions:
Character Inventories:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:15 am

Well there's a big surprising secret about Ember that I'm not about to reveal yet either. Wink
Ember
Ember
Admin

Character sheet
Characters Names:
Short Descriptions:
Character Inventories:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Embers-Mixed-Media-Artwork/648101

Back to top Go down

Post by CaterinaJest Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:42 am

Wink Glad I'm not the only one!
CaterinaJest
CaterinaJest
Half Grown

Character sheet
Characters Names:
Short Descriptions:
Character Inventories:

Back to top Go down

Post by CaterinaJest Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:06 pm

Nagani the Draki Nagani10
CaterinaJest
CaterinaJest
Half Grown

Character sheet
Characters Names:
Short Descriptions:
Character Inventories:

Back to top Go down

Post by CaterinaJest Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:56 pm

PICTURE UPDATE!!!!

Nagani the Draki 12030922_1132453583449994_1119329751_n_by_jestergirl1711-d9amm7w
CaterinaJest
CaterinaJest
Half Grown

Character sheet
Characters Names:
Short Descriptions:
Character Inventories:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum